Electronics & software engineer - Cleantech - Surrey
Leading cleantech company based in Surrey is expanding their electronics & software engineering team.
We are looking to speak with engineers experienced in embedded electronics, software coding in C, C# .NET, Python and Linux configuration to work on existing products, and developing new products predominantly with respect to; Fuel Cell Stack, Test Stands and Systems designs.
Working with a team of engineers and scientists this role includes producing specifications, schematics, design & code development and implementation, testing and debugging of same.
Join one of the leading developers of fuel cell technology providing clean electricity on-demand. Be part of a purpose driven business that is transforming the way in which industries of today produce energy for tomorrow.
• Embedded design, RTOS, Communications, Analog signals, AVR (8bit) and ARM (32bit).
• Software Development experience in C, C++, C# .NET
• Building from source using Bash, Python.
• Linux configuration, including ARCH. Systemd, udev, SSH, Networking, Databases (postgresql/sqlite).
• PLC automation, ladder logic.
• HMI systems, Siemens WinCC.
• Requirements capture and develop the products, agile, V Model, DOORS.
• Clearly defined specifications and requisition of parts.
• Producing design documentation for manufacture.
• Creating Schematics.
• Create PCB designs and follow through product development lifecycle.
• Fault analysis, fault correction and product support.
If you are a passionate and purposeful individual, looking to work with the brightest minds then please send your CV in application or contact us directly for more information about the opportunity.